- FSS 11th Edition Final Results (CV)
- FSS 11th Edition Final Results (DV)
- FSS 11th Edition Final Results (EV)
- FSS 2021 SOCRING COMPLAINTS RESOLUTION
- Provisionals results statics
Formula Student Spain is a competition that challenges teams of university students to conceive, design, fabricate, develop and compete with small, formula-style, race cars. It is organized by STA (Spanish Society of Automotive Engineers), with the support of Spanish institutions and relevant companies in the automotive industry. All of them work in a non-profit way for the event.
FSS organization is a pool of more than 350 volunteers, mostly from motorsport & automotive sectors that work in a non-profit way for the event, as Judges, Scrutineers, Marshalls, Officials, Staff, etc. Also, more than 70 young students in their last years of engineering degree support the event.
FSS has the mission to create a multicultural space for young engineers for the exchange and development of knowledge and values of respect, people care, teamwork and effort, to reach the highest levels of technical and personal excellence, in both participants and staff.
- Passion for motorsport
- Interest in people’s care
- Innovation and creativity
- Respect, teamwork, and effort